AIEEE 2021 Application Form: The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE): Was an examination organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. Introduced in the year 2002, this national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score, mainly National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs).
AIEEE 2021 Important Dates
|JEE (Main) Notification||November 2020|
|Application form begins from||December 2020|
|Rectification in Images||December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of form||January 2021|
|Fee payment deadlines||January 2021|
|Application correction||January 2021|
|Downloading Admit Card||March 2021|
|Offline Entrance Exam||April 2021|
|Online Entrance Exam||April 2021|
|Result Release From||April 2021|
AIEEE 2021 Application Form
As we all are known that JEE Main is one of the popular entrance exam in the field of engineering which further known as known as AIEEE as or a vice-versa. CBSE is a responsible authority for conducting JEE Jain Examination for providing admissions into B.Tech, BE, B.Arch programmes. The score card of JEE Main is mandatory to have by an individual for taking admissions into CFTs/SFTs, Five IITs, NITs, and other applicable engineering colleges and institutions. Candidates can fill the application form in the month of December 2018.
Here is the AIEEE 2021 Eligibility Criterion for candidates planning to appear in AIEEE 2021:
- Aspirants born on and after Oct 01, 1990 are eligible to apply for the examination. However, candidates from categories such as SC, ST, and PWD will be given age relaxation of 5 years.
- Those who have successfully done XII or some other equivalent exam in 2016-17 or those who are appearing in class XII or some other some equivalent examination in the year 2021 can also apply for JEE Main. Those who have successfully completed class XII in the year 2013 or before that can also appear in the examination.
- A number of questions included in QE consisted of five different subjects in class XII for written JEE Main. If a candidate has taken 4 subjects will not be permitted to appear in the written test of JEE Main 2021.
Candidates must be an attempt the written exam which will be conducted by Online or Offline mode. Each candidate must require the three attempts for the qualifying the JEE Main Exam.
- Use online mode and check the exam result. The main website will help in seeking the exam result.
- The scores of class XII or some other examination will be shown on the main website in June. Check the marks and only after confirmation of the scores check the result. In case of any sort of discrepancy, you are suggested to upload the copy of the mark sheet using online mode.
- If you want to make any changes in the examination then upload the copy of revised scores in June month.
- Use valid email address as well as personal email address.