AIIMS 2021 Nursing: AIIMS nursing admission test is organized for those who wanted to seek admission to B.Sc. Post-Basic nursing, B.Sc. nursing, & M. Sc nursing courses and to the Medical in Radiography courses. The examination is conducted by AIIMS or All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the capital of India. To get admission to the various fruitful courses, the candidate is required to clear the AIIMS 2021-22 Nursing exam and attain excellent scores. This national level examination is the most sought for entrance test which candidates would like to pass.
AIIMS 2021 Nursing Exam Date:
|Events||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Starting the date of online registration||March 2021||March 2021||March 2021|
|End date of Application form||April 2021||April 2021||April 2021|
|Check the status of Application form||April 2021||April 2021||April 2021|
|Admit card||May 2021||May 2021||May 2021|
|Date of Exam||June 2021||June 2021||June 2021|
|Result date Announce||July 2021||July 2021||July 2021|
|Stage II Personnel Assessment||July 2021||July 2021||July 2021|
|Stage II Result||July 2021||July 2021||July 2021|
|Start the First Counselling||July 2021||July 2021||July 2021|
|Second Counselling||August 2021||August 2021||August 2021|
|Counselling Open||September 2121||September 2121||September 2121|
AIIMS 2021 Nursing Application Form:
- The online registration will begin in the third week of March month through an official website.
- Applicants are required to fill the details carefully otherwise cancellation of the application form may take place.
- Applicants should be aware of the submission date because forms are to be submitted on time.
- AS soon as the application is filled, take print out of the application form for further reference.
- Make sure for paying the application fee via online mode, net banking, credit card or debit card.
- The Application fee for the candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 1000/-.
- The Application fee for those belonging to Orthopedic or Physically Handicapped (OPH) category is not required to pay any fee.
AIIMS 2021 Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can find here AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic), B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing:
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Applicants must have completed Higher School or some other examination equivalent to it
- Candidate must have been holding the diploma in Midwifery and General Nursing. The applicants must have registered as a Nurse, Registered Midwife (RM), Registered Nurse (RN), with State Nursing Council.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing:
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 17 years at the time of admission.
- The candidate must have done their HSC examination or some other examination equivalent to it with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- This examination is fit for female applicants only.
- Those who have appeared the examination and are looking forward to seeking the result can also apply for the examination but on the condition that they submit their certificates at the time of admission.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- The candidate must have to hold the degree in B.Sc. Nursing (B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Post-Certificate/Post Basic/B.Sc. Nursing)
- The applicants belonging to the general category must have acquired at least 60% marks in total in the examinations.
- The applicants belonging to ST & SC category must have attained at least 55% marks aggregate in the examinations.
- The question paper will appear in the English language only.
- The question paper is based on MCQ type questions.
- Applicants will score 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be the reduction of 1/3 mark for every incorrect answer.
- The applicants those who have applied for the B.SC (Hons) nursing will get fetch 160 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Those who have applied for M.SC nursing and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) will be given 90 minutes to complete the paper.
There is no information about the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus. It is better to go to the official website and seek related details.
The admit card for the M. Sc nursing examination will release in June. However, the admit card for B.Sc. (Hons.) & B.Sc. (Post basic) nursing entrance will be released in the month of May.
AIIMS Nursing Result 2021:
- Applicants are required to move onto official website for seeking the info about exam results.
- The outcome for B.Sc. nursing and M. Sc nursing will not be declared on the same date.
- The counseling round will conduct for those who attain viable scores in the examination.
- Applicants will be called for counseling after scoring the marks.
- The candidate is suggested to move for counseling on scheduled date and time.
- The seats are allotted as per the performance in the written exam.
- Candidates are free to select the institutions as per the preference.