The registration procedure for IBPS PO concluded on September 4, 2018. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit card from the official website i.e. www.ibps.in from the 2nd week of September. IBPS PO 2018 will be conducted in two stages- Prelims and Mains. The prelims will be conducted on October 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2018. The Main exam for IBPS PO is scheduled for November 18, 2018.
IBPS PO 2018 Application Form: Key Highlights
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||General/OBC Category- INR 600 SC/ST/PWD- INR 100|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Dates||October 13 and October 14, 2018|
October 20 and October 21, 2018
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||November 18, 2018|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Graduation degree in any discipline|
|Documents required||Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature|
IBPS PO 2018 Application Form: Documents Required
As per latest notification, candidates must upload the following documents while filling the application form for IBPS PO 2018. The specifications for each document are mentioned below
|Candidate’s Photograph||20 KB- 50 KB||JPG|
|Candidate’s Signature||10 KB- 20 KB||JPG|
|Candidate’s Thumb Impression||10 KB- 20 KB||JPG|
|Scanned copy of handwritten declaration||10 KB- 20 KB||JPG|
Check here to know IBPS PO Eligibility
IBPS PO Apply Online: Application Procedure
Candidates must apply for the exam by registering on the official website of IBPS. The details entered in the IBPS PO application form 2018 will be used to generate the IBPS PO Admit Card. Follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
Step 1- IBPS Online Registration
- Visit ibps.in and click on ‘CWE PO/MT’.
- Click on the option ‘Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT- VII)’.
- Click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in online application form.
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed on the screen. Note down your Provisional registration number and password. An email and an SMS indicating your IBPS Registration login credentials will be sent.
Step 2- Filling the IBPS PO Application form 2018
- Fill in the required details (Personal and Education Information). Enter all the necessary details- Name, Nationality, Mobile Number; Qualifications and Experiences. Also, enter the choice of IBPS PO Exam Center with correct state code for both Preliminary and Main examination. After filling the details, click on ‘I agree’ to declare that the information entered is authentic and true.
Step 3- Uploading Documents
Candidates must use their IBPS Registration login details to access their account and upload the following documents as per the specifications mentioned above.
- Passport sized Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- Scanned copy of the handwritten declaration as per the specified format
Step 4- Choosing Organization Preference
This step involves selecting the preferred organization/centers for Pre Exam Training and recruitment. Once the form is submitted, no further changes can be made to the preference list.
Step 5- Paying the Application Fee
The application fee can be paid via Debit/Credit Card, Net banking, IMPS, Cash Card and Mobile Wallets. The IBPS PO Application Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
1. Enter details such as payment mode, amount and security code.
IBPS PO Application Form Correction
There is no provision to make any corrections in the IBPS PO Application Form after the final submission. Therefore, it is imperative to be careful while filling the form. Candidates can review their form before the final submission.
If you have made a mistake while filling the form, you can apply again by filling another form since IBPS accepts the latest form filled by the candidate. However, the fee submitted earlier will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates will have to make a fresh payment for the new application form.
IBPS PO Application Form 2018: Details Required
The details entered in the form will be used to issue the admit card for IBPS PO 2018. Hence, candidates must take extreme care to ensure that there are no errors while filling the details like IBPS PO Exam Center, Category, etc
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Category||Choose any one among the given categories|
|Category Code||Select appropriate category code|
|SC (OH)- 02|
|SC (VH)- 03|
|ST (OH)- 05|
|ST (VH)- 06|
|OBC (OH)- 08|
|OBC (VH)- 09|
|GEN (OH)- 11|
|GEN (VH)- 12|
|Religion||Select the appropriate religion from the drop down|
|Number of times appeared for IBPS PO||Enter the correct number of attempts for IBPS PO|
|Aadhar Card Details||Mention if you have Aadhar Card or not and its number|
|Nationality||Mention correct nationality|
|IBPS PO exam Center for Preliminary Examination||Mention State, State Code and Select the Center from the drop down|
|IBPS PO exam center for Main Examination||Enter State and State Code of the center; Select the center from the drop down|
|Father’s Name||Enter first name, middle name and last name in maximum 35 characters each|
|Mother’s Name||Mention first, middle and last name in not more than 35 characters each|
|Correspondence Address||Mention correct address in maximum 35 characters|
|State||Choose the State from the drop down|
|Pin code||Enter the correct 6 digit pin code|
|Permanent Address||Mention the permanent address if different from the Correspondence address in maximum 35 characters|
|State||Select the state from the drop down|
|Pin code||Enter correct 6 digit pin code|
|Type of Bachelor’s Degree||Mention the graduation degree|
|Subject/Stream||Mention the subject of the bachelor programme|
|Date of Passing||Mention the date of passing the degree in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Percentage of Marks||Enter the percentage obtained|
|Name of Employer||Name of company where you are working presently followed by the older one in maximum 35 characters each|
|Designation||Position at the company|
|Date of joining and leaving||Mention the joining and leaving date in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Years of Service||Mention the work experience in the format YY/MM|
|Language Known||Enter the languages known (multiple entries allowed)|
|Organization Preference Details||Mention the preferred organizations (any number of entries)|
Retrieving your IBPS PO Password
Candidates can follow these simple steps in case they forget their IBPS PO Password:
- Visit the official website and click on “Click here to apply for CWE PO/ MT- VII”
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the right side of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your Registration Number and your registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The new password will be sent to your registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Login with the system generated password.
If candidates need any assistance while filling the IBPS PO Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
Helpline Numbers- 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays applicable in the state of Maharashtra.
Things to Remember
- After completing the application process for IBPS PO exam, candidate should take a printout of the on-line application form and confirmation page, and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS or Participating Banks.
- For Credit Card Users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
- An online application form will not be considered valid without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form or an unsuccessful fee payment
- Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and not wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS PO website on account of heavy traffic on the website.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- In case of multiple applications, the latest complete application will be retained by the conducting authority and the already paid application fee for other IBPS PO Online Applications will stand forfeited.
- Candidate must upload the documents in the mentioned format and size. They must retain copies of the same photograph as it can be used at various stages of the IBPS PO Common Recruitment Process. If the candidate fails to produce the same photograph at any stage, he/she may get disqualified.
- Order of preference for Participating Organizations has been inbuilt in the IBPS PO application form. Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.